| This article is incomplete!
This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.
CategoriesThere are a few different categories for animations. They are listed below:
- Animals & Pets
- Party & Fashion
- Wild & Crazy
- Love & Emotions
- Acting & Dancing
- Fun & Cool
Some of the animations have been updated or renamed. In the following gallery, you can see some of them. These animations are called:
- Chopping Time
- Chopping Time (updated) with no "name" underneath the animation.
- Chainsaw was changed to "Slinky" and was featured in the 'September Rares 2017' theme.
- Head chopped off! was updated for the 'September Rares 2017' theme with the absence of blood that the original animation had.
- Body Explosion! was updated for the 'September Rares 2017' theme with the absence of blood that the original animation had.
- Toy Gun Shot is an updated version of the "Gun Shot" animation and has been updated with a flag that says "BANG!" similar to the one already in the shops. This was for the 'September Rares 2017' theme.
- Hammering was an animation updated for the "Casting" mini-game, it had previously been a large hammer but now has the appearance of a blow up balloon hammer.
- "Middle Finger" was an animation updated for the 'September Rares 2017' theme. It previously showed your moviestar with a middle finger but was renamed to "Rock On!!!" and showed the moviestar doing a 'malocchio' or simply 'horns' with their fingers.
- Disco Move 1 was an animation which was updated around 2015. It previously showed the moviestar 'scrubbing their armpits' and was changed so the moviestar would cup their hands; the previous Disco Move 1 animation was brought back in the 'MSP Love' theme under the name 'Disco Move is back!'
- Sooo Scared! is an animation that has been reused for the 'Behind the Door' animation in the 'Haunted Hospital' theme.
Glitches & Errors
- Retired or unavailable animations can be purchased through the friend's tab for as long as that animation remains as said user's last animation purchase. (Patched)
- Players can make any movie star use another's animations in movies. (UN patched)
- The first animation that was able to be purchased was the "Walking" animation.