| This article is incomplete!
This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.
Artbooks are a way moviestars can express themselves. You can add text, backgrounds/wallpaper, items, clothing, yourself, other MovieStars, YouTube videos, stickers and shapes.
There are two types of artbooks: old artbooks and new artbooks. New artbooks were added during an update in sometime during 2013. These artbook types have different editing screens. Currently, it's only possible to do an old artbook if you edit a previous old artbook.
- Artbooks were introduced in May 2011.
- During winter time, there are winter related stickers that can also be used in the Design Studio.
- You can get 2-20 fame per each love.
- New artbooks have a shorter name limit than old artbooks.
- The backgrounds of clubs use the same layout as old artbooks.
Glitches & Errors
- Three of the five text types don't work in the old artbooks. (Unpatched)
- Some backgrounds on old artbooks don't work anymore (Unpatched)
- Players can add any user who hasn't blocked them to their artbooks by minimising the message window. (Works only with old artbooks)
- YouTube videos didn't work on new artbooks. (Patched)