| This article is incomplete!
This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.
There's a few categories in the Beauty Clinic. here's the categories:
HistoryThere were things added and edited in the Beauty Clinic due to its style or errors:
- Around 2012, a new pair of eyes called "Pretty Perfect" and "Perfect Pout" lips were added to the Beauty Clinic from a competition/theme
- In late 2013, the Beauty Clinic was updated and the eyes were replaced with blinking eyes. The eyeshadow category was also added.
- In 2014 from a competition/theme, a pair of eyes and a nose was added to the Beauty Clinic
- In late 2015, the Beauty Clinic has updated again, this time adding a bunch of new eyes, noses, and eyeshadows to girls, & a few eyes & eyeshadows to guys.
- In late 2016, the Beauty Clinic was updated once more with many lips.
- In early 2017, the shops were updated with new eyes, eye-shadows, lips, and noses. These included piercings, contour and cartoon eyes.
- During December 2017, the shops were again updated with 2 pairs of Christmas themed lips, a snowflake face makeup, 2 pairs of Christmas themed VIP eyes, and a peppermint candy makeup. They were removed on the first day of January 2018.
- In January 2018, the clinic was updated with new eyes and nose, and also changed the background design of the clinic. It's now accessible in the "Change Clothes" icon of the avatar. The user can buy new features and can switch them back to their original without spending StarCoins for buying them again. But this update also calls the end of glitching VIP beauty clinic features for Non-VIPs. The update still has some unwanted errors and bugs.
- As said, in 2014 MovieStarPlanet updated and fixed errors on the eyes in the shop.
- The "Perfect Pout" lips were once non-VIP in 2011.
- To get access to the eyeshadows, you have to buy new eyes.
- New lips were tested on the Irish server before being bought over to all the other servers.
- A lip was added to the clinic that resembled the "Cherry Gloss" lips with a heart. It was initially non-VIP before it became VIP exclusive.