You can feed them food every 6 hours. The food costs 10 starcoins. If you see flies lurking around your boonie, you should wash it with the soap button. To wash it, you hover your mouse over your boonie in slight motions. If you don't care of them in a couple of days, they will become sick. You will have to pay for medicine, which costs 20 starcoins. You can also play soccer (football) with your pet. All of these things contribute exp to your pets to level them up.
Zombie Boonie (Halloween 2014)
Zombie Boonies were awarded to the players who completed all the Halloween Quests on Halloween 2014.
AppearanceThe Zombie Boonie is green. It has black and purple hair.
Easter Boonie (Easter 2015)
Easter Boonies were awarded to the players who completed all the Easter Quests on Easter 2015.
AppearanceThe Easter Boonie is pink and it looks like a rabbit. The Boonie has flowers on its head.
There is a new boonie that's out for the theme Cosplay Cool. The boonie is yellow, with anime-styled eyes, and black and orange striped ears. It costs 5,000 starcoins.
- Boonies are used in the pop-up messages.
- Boonies change their appearance when they reach level 12 and 24.
- You can "Grow your Pet instantly" for 12 diamonds in the diamond shop.
- You can "Change your Pet" for 6 diamonds in the diamond shop.
- A Boonie is also known as a party in English Slang.