| This article is incomplete!
This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.
If you don't take care of your boonie for a couple of days, it will become sick and have to be fed medicine, which costs 20 StarCoins, before you're able to do any of the following actions.
Regular food costs three StarCoins and can be fed to your boonie every six hours; candy costs a number of diamonds that depends on your boonie's level, and instantly levels your boonie when fed to it.
Washing a boonie can be done by clicking the soap icon, and then hovering your mouse over your boonie in slight motions.
You can also play soccer (football) with your pet.
All of these things contribute XP to your pets to level them up.
Event boonies are boonies that are awarded to players who complete all the quests in the related event(s). Once an event ends, the boonies are no longer obtainable.
Glitches & Errors
- Some boonies are shown in later stages in the shop on the mobile app. This is believed to a result of the app using files from the related advertisements.
- If you take your boonie into a gaming room, you'll be able to move around.
- Boonies are used in the pop-up messages.
- In the real world, "Boonies" is a slang term for "Boondocks".
- There is a hat which was named based on this term.
- In English slang, "Boonie" refers to a type of party.
- The max level for Boonies is 100.
- Players can receive coins by giving love to boonies in their own rooms when on the mobile app.
- You can only recycle old boonies.
- When a boonie levels up, the player receives an amount of StarCoins equal to the level of the boonie.
- There used to be flies around a boonie when it hadn't been washed in a while.
- You can pet your own boonies.
- Pet high scores exist. The pets on this board are the highest level possible.
- When another user pets someone's pets, the owner earns fame.
- At level 41, boonies start to give 5 starcoins to people who pet them.