You can feed them food every 6 hours. The food costs 10 starcoins. You can also give them food that costs Diamonds to level them up instantly. If you see flies lurking around your boonie, you should wash it with the soap button. To wash it, you hover your mouse over your boonie in slight motions. If you don't care of them in a couple of days, they will become sick. You will have to pay for medicine, which costs 20 starcoins. You can also play soccer (football) with your pet. All of these things contribute exp to your pets to level them up.
Event boonies are boonies which are awarded to players who complete all the quests in the related event(s). Once an event ends, the boonies are no longer obtainable.
Glitches & Errors
- Some boonies are shown in later stages in the shop on the mobile app. This is believed to a result of the app using files from the related advertisements.
- Boonies are used in the pop-up messages.
- In the real world, "Boonies" is a slang term for "Boondocks".
- There is a hat which was named based on this term.
- In English slang, "Boonie" refers to a type of party.
- The max level for Boonies is 100.
- Players can receive coins by giving love to boonies in their own rooms when on the mobile app.