| This article is incomplete!
This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.
Fame (or fame points) is a unit of measurement used to show the player's progress in MovieStarPlanet. When enough is earned the player will level up and gain a variety of perks from their new level. Fame can be earned in a wide variety of ways, some of which are harder than others. The fastest way to get fame is spinning the Fame Wheel, but each spin costs four Diamonds.
Earning fame can be done in a variety of ways. The following is a list of some.
- Give or receive autographs.
- Play games.
- Receive views on your movies, loves on your artbooks, or loves on your looks.
- Give or receive greetings.
- Spin the Fame Wheel.
- Get fame booster and earn double the fame for an hour.
- Become a celeb and earn 10% more.
- Get loves on your looks or designs in ratings.
- Collect bonus fame from the fame magazine.
- Collect bonus fame from the Piggy Bank (VIP members only)
- Buy any type of clothing, animation, or item.
- Watch movies made by other movie stars.
- Star in movies that receive views.
- Claim an award.
- Save your room after changing it.
- Complete careers or daily careers.
- Play Boonie Bounce and transfer the fame to your MovieStarPlanet account.
- Accepting a friend request.
- Submit a look or design to Create and Rate.
- Vote for looks or designs on Create and Rate.
- Prior to the new leveling update, certain things like buying items or saving a changed room didn't reward any fame to the player.