Perhaps this can be merged with the Gifting article?
Gifts is a…Aspect on MSP which allows users to send clothes, items or animations to people. (all servers) You have to be level 6 to give gifts.
Gifts are known throughout MSP. Gifts have been updated throughout MSP, like now you can give animations and etc. You can't give VIP gifts.
Anyone can receive gifts. You once could be level 3 to give gifts, but now level 6. You can also give wishlists, which users use there own starcoins to buy what the person really wants. (You can't give diamond WL.) Many people wanna change plenty of stuff about gifts. You can also use the trade button to trade clothes, (You can't use the trade button to trade rares).
What you can gift
Any items to non-VIP's (VIP's can give VIP gifts to VIP's)
You can't gift money.
|Level:||Level 6 for gifts|
|What you can give:||Non VIP and VIP gifts and rare, animations|
|What you can't give||Beauty supplies, Diamond Items, starcoins, pets|
|Types of ways to give gifts:||Gift button, Trade icon, Wishlists, Greets|
You can gift rares
- MSP has once made the "ten gifts per day", rule gone, but it has come back
- You could once get VIP gifts if a VIP gave it to you (patched)
- Gifts can be given when your level 6 (you can still receive gifts)
- You can give gifts to yourself with a level 6 account
- Some people are "rare traders", which means they use the gifts option to trade rares
- There are main rare traders
- Some people wanted to give animations, so MSP did it
- You can now give gifts on phones/tablets
- People are working on making MSP let you give starcoins