| This article is incomplete!
This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.
Movies are a creative feature in MovieStarPlanet that allows players to create movies with the use of speech bubbles, backgrounds, items, music, and players or extras. Creating and/or watching movies rewards the player with various amounts of fame and StarCoins depending on the rating and the amount of views.
- For each moviestar added to a movie, the player will earn 8 Fame and 1 StarCoin.
- Movies have been part of MSP since the launch of the game.
- Before Pixi Star and Zac Sky were added, there were extras named Samantha and Sam.
- If you made a movie before Pixi Star and Zac Sky were added, you will see them as "Samantha" and "Sam" but they will still be wearing their original outfit.
- Before an update in 2012, it was impossible to edit movies after they were published.
Glitches & Errors
- Players can edit unpublished movies made by others if the creator of the movie commented on it. (Patched)
- Players can add any user (who hasn't blocked them) to their movies by minimizing the message window. (Patched)
- Players can make any moviestar use another's animations. (Unpatched)
- The Comments at Movies just show "Username" and "Date". (unpatched)