| This article is incomplete!
This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.
Movies are a creative feature in MovieStarPlanet on all servers that allows players to create movies with the use of speech bubbles, backgrounds, items, music, animations, and users. Creating and/or watching movies rewards the player with various amounts of fame and starcoins depending on the rating and the amount of views.
- For each moviestar added to a movie, the player will earn 8 Fame and 1 StarCoin.
- Movies have been part of MovieStarPlanet since the launch of the game.
- Besides other users, there are sample characters in a category called "extras" with premade characters that can be put in your movie.
- Before Pixi Star and Zac Sky were added, there were extras named Samantha and Sam.
- If you made a movie before Pixi Star and Zac Sky were added, you will see them as "Samantha" and "Sam" but they will still be wearing their original outfit.
- Before an update in 2012, it was impossible to edit movies after they were published.
- You can e-mail movies to a friend. If you click on the link, the movie will not load since its an outdated feature which was never updated.
Glitches & Errors
- Movies can't be watched if the creator of the movie isn't in them. (Patched)
- Moviestars get speech bubbles that say the same thing as a previous speech bubble. It is triggered by editing said previous speech bubble. It is unaware why this glitch exists. (Unpatched)
- Players can take the movie actor out of the scene and place it on their character. (Patched)
- Players can edit unpublished movies made by others if the creator of the movie commented on it. (Patched)
- Players can add any user (who hasn't blocked them) to their movies by minimizing the message window. (Patched)
- Players can make any moviestar use another's animations. (Unpatched)
- The Comments at Movies just show "Username" and "Date". (patched)
- Sometimes, you only see a black screen. (unpatched)