| This article is incomplete!
This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.
There are several ways of earning starcoins. A user may earn starcoins from the following:
After watching a movie, the player will earn 10 starcoins, whereas the movie's creator will earn more (depending on the viewer's level). However, the viewer must rate the movie in order to receive the starcoins. For the creator, they will receive starcoins, even if the viewer does not rate it. After the viewer watched 10 movies, they will only get 5 starcoins.
If you pet a Boonie or pet, you will earn 1-5 starcoins, depending on how well or big they are. If they are ill, you will most likely earn 1 starcoin. For retired pets, if they are healthy and Level 10, you will most likely earn 5 starcoins. The amount of starcoins varies by level for new Boonies and Bonsters. Also, by reaching a new Boonie or Bonster to a certain level, you may receive starcoins.
- A user can also earn Starcoins by buying either a VIP pack or Diamond pack. The lowest amount of starcoins you can buy is 1,000, while the highest amount is 120,000.
- Giving or receiving a greeting will give a player 500 starcoins and an item for your room.
- The Daily Wheel of Fortune gives players Starcoins. There are 2 different wheel of fortunes: VIP and non VIP. The non VIP gives you 20 to 120 starcoins and the VIP gives you 25 to 200 starcoins.
- You can get 1000 Starcoins if you do the diamond ride in a chatroom.
- Moviestars once had the ability to buy starcoins without having to buy VIP.