| This article is incomplete!
This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.
Zac Sky is a main character on MovieStarPlanet. He is the first main character male players are introduced to when joining, and is considered to be a guide.
He is the male equivalent of Pixi Star.
|Unique to Zac||Tops||N/A|
|Unique to Zac||Bottoms||N/A|
|Ultimate Hi Tops||Footwear||Sneakers|
(Only items different than those in Zac's regular outfit have been listed)
Summer Event (Star Games):
- He appears in the new user scene for all male players.
- He adds all male players and cannot be removed as a friend, therefore he is on on the friends list of all male players.
- He is mentioned in a forum post by MSP addressing who he is.
- In the animation "Selfie With Stars".
- On the MovieStarPlanet app icon.
- On two of the 2015 homepage slides.
- On the 2015 level up pop-up.
- On various news graphics.
- On the 2015 Christmas calendar.
- In the 2016 New Year's, Easter, and Summer events (within the news graphics only).
- In the 2017 Halloween event.
- In a 2016 television advertisement.
- He is the replacement for the old character/extra "Sam".
- He is the male equivalent to Pixi Star.
- Additionally, Zac's account is actually Sam's (this can be seen in older movies).
- He was first introduced on the IE server for testing, and was released on the US server on March 10th, 2015.
- Players cannot make a username with both "Zac" and "Sky" in it if in that order.
- There is no way to avoid his friend request. Even if it's avoided by the player, it will still be accepted.
- Players cannot message him or write in his guestbook.
- His eyes are unique to him and are unavailable to regular players.
- He has the same last name as the character Starla Sky; however, it's unknown if the two are meant to be related.
- He has a boonie named Ollie.
- He makes looks for every theme.
- He is best friends with Pixi Star & Holly Nova
- Due to an old app glitch that occurs, it will show you Zac Sky's level, it also works with Holly Nova and Pixi Star,